I am authentic and honest in my approach, advising from a position of on-the-ground experience, with humility and respect.
Specializing in executive coaching for non-profit senior leaders, I partner with CEO’s, executive directors, and their boards, to increase their ability to deliver mission-related impact, and still leave energy and room for creativity and growth.
Xukuma, LLC services focus on:
- Leadership development and organizational effectiveness coaching,
- governance and board development and,
- interim executive directorship.
These services are delivered through:
- one-on-one virtual coaching sessions,
- engaging, thoughtfully-designed and facilitated streaming retreats and webinars, and;
- embedded virtual interim leadership.
I am a 21/64 Certified Advisor, a trained Interim Executive Director and hold a Certificate of Nonprofit Board Consulting from BoardSource, and a Certificate in Change Leadership from Cornell University.